PitchVision is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-14. The program can be installed on Android.
Ready to train like a pro? PitchVision allows you to capture and analyse your game like never before. With a suite of interactive visual aids, PitchVision helps players and coaches analyse form instantly.
* PitchVision is the future of cricket coaching.
* Record and Tag Videos
* Video Analysis and Drawing Tools
* Super Slo-Mo
* Edit and Share Videos with friends, coaches, teammates, family alike
* Add Audio Memos
* Import videos from phone library
* Free Daily coaching content from PitchVision
* Unlimited online storage
* Unique Time-line sort and search library
PitchVision mobile app also provides anytime anywhere access to your pitchvision.com account
* Access your timeline and newsfeed
* Explore rich content created daily by the PitchVision Academy
* Import 3rd Party Video content
* Upload your clips to PitchVision.com
With PitchVision on your phone your session is always just a click away. Connect with the largest online community of cricket players and take your game to the next level.
Get On. Game On.
PitchVision (version 1.5.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of PitchVision since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-29.
The latest version is 1.5.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-01.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-14
- Coach can view player timelines,- Add organisation name option,- Some video playback fixes,- Deleting videos is now available,- General bug fixes and improvements
posted on 2016-05-09
- Share text posts directly to your friends and groups,- Bug fixes,- UX refinements